- Main Street Village apartments, Fremont - Bay-Friendly Rated in 2012
- Joseph S. Emery Park, Emeryville - Bay-Friendly Rated in 2012
- 81st Street Library, Oakland - Bay-Friendly Rated in 2012
- Station Center, Union City - Bay-Friendly Rated in 2012. Photo courtesy Fletcher Studio.
StopWaste works with landscape professionals, property owners and public agency staff in Alameda County to promote Bay-Friendly landscape practices that improve soil health, reduce waste, save water, and help keep our watersheds and our communities healthy.
Landscapes designed, built and maintained in accordance with Bay-Friendly principles and practices can achieve:
- 50% water savings
- 30–70% maintenance labor savings
- 70–80% reduced runoff
- 53 tons/acre greenhouse gas reduction, equal to taking about 10 passenger cars off the road
Explore this Landscape Design & Construction section to learn about creating high performance landscapes for public, commercial and multifamily properties.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Best Landscape Construction and Design Horizon NJ ...
The Ellison Project: Landscape Design, Construction and ...
Waterfalls Design and Construction BestHands Landscape ...