“Since 1984 - Quality Work backed by Experience & Integrity”
View Our Landscape Design Before and After Pictures!
Our Landscape Department handles Design and Installation projects for our ongoing Maintenance customers as well as new clients like you! Whether the project is large or small, Goodman’s has the design capability, equipment, and experienced installation crews to turn your landscaping vision into reality.
Schedule an appointment today! Call 602-861-1144
We Offer The Following Design & Installation Options
- Artificial Turf
- Brick Finishes
- Children’s Play Areas
- Courtyards, Patios, Pathways &, Driveways
- Dog Runs
- Fireplaces & Fire Pits
- Gardens Of All Types Including Vegetable, Herb, Citrus, Rose, Meditation, Hummingbird & More!
- Gates, Fencing and Walls
- Grading, Drainage and Run Off Solutions/Repairs
- Granite & Decorative Rock
- Irrigation System Installations or Renovations
- Low Decorative Walls & Columns
- Low Voltage Landscape Lighting
- Misting Systems
- Monument Community & Business Entries
- Monument Mailboxes
- New Sod Installations
- Outdoor Kitchens In Custom Designed Configurations With BBQs, Refrigerators, Sinks, Lighting And More!
- Patio Structures
- Planter Beds
- Pool Fill Ins
- Putting Greens
- Retaining Walls
- Seat Walls
- Trees, shrubs, vines, ground covers
- Water Features
- Plus Lots More, If It Isn’t Listed Here Just Ask!
Turning Your Vision Into Reality - Obtaining a Free Estimate is as simple as…
- Determine a budget. You’ll be asked for an estimated budget when you call to make an appointment
- Call to set an appointment. Once on site our Landscape Designer will listen to your ideas, ask questions and make suggestions.Your Designer will also take some preliminary measurements and photographs for the Estimate. Depending on the complexity of the project you should receive a written proposal for review within a week of the initial appointment. If the design requires conceptual, architectural or construction drawings, it may take a 7 to 14 days before you are presented with your written proposal & drawings. Note: Plan drawings are not part of the Free Estimate and start at $500.
- Review your proposal and/or plan drawing(s), and talk to your Landscape Designer about any modifications you’d like to make. If there are modifications, a revised proposal will be sent for your final approval.
- Choose Goodman’s!
Getting A Project Start Date - Even simpler!
Initial, sign and date where indicated on the proposal, and return it along with your down payment. Upon receipt, a project start date will be set, and a project finish date estimated. Please note: Although we will do our best to meet our estimated project finish date, a firm date cannot be pre-determined due to unpredictable events such as delays in shipping from manufacturers, weather or other unknown factors
The Installation Process - Not all steps listed are required for all projects, however, the outline below will give you an idea of how your project will proceed after we’ve received your signed proposal and down payment:
- Permits and/or HOA plan approval
- Blue Staking
- Material sourcing and ordering starts
- Demolition / Site Prep
- Installation of underground elements
- Installation of hardscape elements
- Application of finishes to hardscape elements
- Installation of softscape elements
- Walk through and scheduling of final details, if any
- Remaining balance due
Warranty & Owner's Manuals
Upon receipt of the remaining balance due, your Owner Manuals will be transferred to you and your Warranty will go into effect.