You can use the best landscape designer resume examples and write your professional CV. Increase your chances of being hired using a quality resume.
Landscape designer resume sample
To work in a firm where I will put my designing, planning and implementing skills to work to produce an environment-friendly atmosphere that is aesthetically pleasing and comfortable to work in.
- Vast experience in landscape designing
- Great knowledge in all the principles and procedures required in landscape architect
- Able to make elaborate plans and implement them
- Highly skilled in project management
- Able to research, plan, design and analyze all alternatives before embarking on a project
- Highly knowledgeable in standard principles and practices of landscaping
- Able to represent the project to the relevant groups in an easy-to-understand language
- Able to interpret and explain even complex laws and codes to the other employees
- Good at interpreting blueprints and site plans
- Excellent at communicating with both seniors and juniors
- Conversant with various computer software related to landscape design e.g. GIS
- Knowledgeable on strength properties of different construction materials.
Landscape Designer, 2009-Present
Hermes Landscaping, Lenexa, KS
- Managing contracts which include coming up with the scope of work and the budget that will go with it
- Preparing written projects and making the necessary recommendations
- Providing advice to the relevant departments and explaining the regulations and planning policies involved
- Preparing staff reports for use in the development of landscape designs
- Conducting site inspections to check whether the projects are compliant with existing laws
- Assisting in plan updates and reviewing city ordinances